Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm a Bobcat!

I feel guilty for neglecting my blog, but I've been super duper busy lately with an exciting new development...

...I'm going to grad school! Today is my first class
and I've got a case of first day jitters! I'm going for a Master of Fine Arts in Communication Design. It's a fairly new program, but has already won high international acclaim. I'm so happy to be a part of it!

So it's official...I am a Texas State Bobcat!



Unfortunately, with my new schedule, I do not know when I'll be able to get back to crafting and blogging regularly. I don't want to completely abandon my blog but will not be able to devote the time I want to it either. So, I may take a small break from blogging
for a bit. I'll see how it goes once my first semester is in full swing.

I did promise to show you a pic of the Rockabilly tattoo necklace I made for my boudoir photo shoot though.


It's a small pic, but here it is:


It is made from shrink plastic, prismacolor pencils, and jewelry
components. I absolutely love the way it turned out and I feel it added so much more to my outfit. Faith made the boudoir photo shoot an amazing experience and I'm so happy with the results.

Oh and I also had my hair done again at Birds Barbershop, but this time I went with a darker red underneath and made the cut a bit edgier with more piecey layers. I love it! And my husband was very quick to point out that it is now "Bobcat colors." Totally not my intention, but awesome just the same! I've got school spirit...Yes I do!


I'll try to check in and update you all soon!

Til then...Stay Crafty!

1 comment:

  1. I just graduated from grad school a couple years ago, the schedule is brutal. Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete